Subject: LWPRO companion disks...
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: 17 Feb 95 14:58:00 -2609

Hey:  Below you'll find an excerpt written by

              [email-masked]

     who expounds on your very last question.

     -------BEING INSERT MSG-----------------------------
     I`ve not been that impressed by the LWPRO support disks, I subscribed
     a short while ago, and asked for all back disks, and payed $8 each for
     them, alot of stuff has been duplicated on each disk. Its like getting
     an updated disk with last months stuff still on it, and a few new
     macros for this month.

     I`m not to bothered if the disks are going to be discontinued, as I
     was not planning to renew my subscription.  I`ve payed $90 in total
     for 5 back disks and a 6 disk subscription. Not good value for money,
     when you compare it against other sources like LIGHTROM cdrom for
     US$39.

     Steve Davis
     -------END INSERT MSG-----------------------------

     Personally, I've never seen one...so I can't say. Enrique.

______________________________ Reply Separator _________________________________
Subject: Re: LWPRO Hair Macro
Author:  <[email-masked]> at Internet
Date:    2/17/95 6:21 AM

     <snip>
     <snip>
  Who here thinks the disks are not worth hte price ?